Saturday, July 23, 2011

I really must get back into blogging regularly because I have come to realize lately that my memory is not so great. Bug is doing and saying so many cute things that I don't want to forget. And, now I have a new kiddo that will be doing cute things that I want to document and remember.

I think my problem is that I always think I have to write some super impressive post for the readers but I have to remember that this is my blog and I can write what ever I want. So I think from now on this will be more of a "Dear Diary" type blog. I really just want to remember the everyday mundane things that we do.

So today me, my mom, Bug and baby boy went shopping and to a baby palooza. It was fun and I love spending time with my mom. She is my best friend. We got Bug's school shoes and an outfit for our family beach pictures we will be having made in a few weeks. Other than that it was lazy. It is way to hot to do anything else. You know it's hot when even your four year old is saying "I'm ready for winter.".

No comments: