Friday, January 9, 2009

Ok, I might be a little addicted!

I went and saw the Twilight movie tonight by myself. Yeah, I know pathetic huh? That was really the only choice I had since I really really wanted to see it. My only other options were take one of my friends that have seen it a millions times or take BigDaddy with me. If I would have taken a friend that would have been whispering in my ear the whole time. If I would have taken BigDaddy he would have been so lost and wouldn't have fully appreciated the movie.

The movie was so good! I will definitely see it again and can't wait for the next one to come out. I do think it is one of those movies though that you need to ready the book or you would be really lost.

1 comment:

gigi said...

Never did get started on those. I'm always a year or two behind everyone else :)