Monday, January 12, 2009

School

So, I started back to school tonight. I have been going to college since Bug was about 6 months old, so right at a year and a half. I am going to school to become an RN. Last semester I decided to take a 5 week crash course and get my certified nursing assistant certification. So that is what I am doing this semester. I think that it is going to be a fun class, my SIL is taking it with me. The reason I am taking this class is because my student loan money is running out really quick and I don't want to have to get another. So my plan of action is to get my CNA get a job at a hospital and then let them pay to send me back to RN school.

1 comment:

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

It sounds like you have your act together and a definite plan of action for success. I think you'll come throught with flying colors!