Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh my gosh!

I can't believe that it has been a week since I lasted blogged. I have been so busy this last week, I've barely had time to catch my breath! We did go on a mini vacay last weekend to Memphis. I got to see Graceland, which I have always wanted to do. Clinicals has also been a very eye opening event.

I had dinner tonight with a great friend that I don't get to see near as often as I would like. She had a sweet baby girl 3 months ago and was finally able to leave her with her mom so that she could have a night out. We had so much fun and laughed hard. It was really fun!

Ok, I promise a better post tomorrow complete with pictures!

2 comments:

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Welcome back! I love going to Graceland. Did you gon the plane and the bus too?

gigi said...

Hey good to hear from you. Graceland, whoo hoo!! I love me some Elvis!
Happy Valentine's Day, to my new bloggy friend.