Saturday, January 9, 2010

D.O.N.E

I am D.O.N.E. with this cold weather! Our water pipes have been frozen for the last two days. Our heat is turned up to the point that we may have to take out a loan to pay our power bill. Even with the heat cranked up you have to wear 57 layers. So, yeah, I am really ready for Spring. I am ready for flowers, t-shirts, flip flops, and just general outdoor stuff.

We have been cooped up in this house for the past week, so my BFF and I had a great idea to take the kids to Chuck E Cheese today. Yeah, not our best idea ever, apparently, we forgot that everyone else has been cooped up in the house all week too ,and the line to get into Chuck E Cheese was out the door and lined down the sidewalk.

We didn't stay we ended up taking them to Chick Fil A and letting them play.

On the upside I just saw the weather and the high Wednesday is 58. WooHoo that is a heat wave right?!?

No comments: