Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Goals

I really don't want to call them resolutions this year because then I feel like I will be setting myself up for failure. I have high hopes for myself and my family for 2010. There are so many things that I want to get accomplished this year.

I feel like 2009 went by in one big huge blur with everyday being set on repeat. I want to change that this year. I want to make some awesome new memories with Bug, I want to go places we have never been.

So, in no particular order, here are my goals for 2010:
  • Get back into school and finish my nursing degree.
  • Take Bug somewhere that neither of us has ever been before.
  • Get my house completely organized.
  • List all the stuff on Ebay that I have been saving forever.
  • Lose some weight.
  • Eat healthier.
  • Reduce, reuse, recycle
  • Get pregnant
  • Find a church that we love.
  • Pay off the last of our small bills.

That is all that I can think of at the moment. I will add to the list as I remember. I know it seems like a lot but I really want to make 2010 a happy successful year for my family.

No comments: