Sunday, July 24, 2011

Today was one of those days that I love and am thankful for the most. It was a day spent with both of my families, my church family and my family for my dad's birthday.

I am so thankful to have finally have found a church to call home. Not only do I love it but Bug loves it as well and that is so important to me. Baby boy doesn't know that he loves it yet but the church sure does love him. All the ladies fight over him as soon as we walk in the door. Big Daddy goes with us sometimes. I am hopeful that one day he will want to start attending regularly with us.

After church we headed to my parent's house where my mom had a yummy meal (lasagna, salad, garlic bread and peanut butter cake) waiting on us. I ate until I was full as a tick, it was so good! After we ate we all took turns loving on the babies. My brother, sister in law and my sweet 6 week old niece was there also.

The kids are spending the night with nana and pop so now Big Daddy and I are enjoying the quite house. I'm about to go curl up in bed and watch a movie that doesn't involve and cartoon characters.

No comments: