Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tired

So, it's midnight and I just got around to eating dinner. Corndogs at midnight, healthy huh? I had two yummy recipes to post for Tasty Tuesday today but I just didn't have time. I guess that will have to wait until next week. I did however get lots of things accomplished today and had class all night. Speaking of class we start clinicals Thursday at a nursing home. I am nervous and excited. It will be nice to get out of the classroom and get some real hands on training. But, I will be nervous working on a real person.

Ok, that's all I have for tonight. I have to go to bed since I am sure that Bug will be up bright and early.

2 comments:

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Good luck with your clinicals. I know you will be fine.

gigi said...

Oh, have fun and try not to be nervous. And we'll take those recipes when you get time. You can tell you are a student by the corndogs at midnight. HAng in there!