Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Phentermine

So, if you have been reading my blog for the last year you know that I have been struggling with weight loss. I have tried everything and nothing really seems to help. So, today my doctor and I decided that I would try taking a diet pill called Phentermine. I have heard great things about this pill and I am excited to get started on it. Now I know that this pill alone is not a miracle pill and that I still have to count calories and exercise.

So, in order to be accountable to myself I am going to keep track of my day to day progress.

In other news we have decided to take Bug to Disneyworld in December! Yay! I am so excited. I have never been before. But, the downfall is that we all know how expensive Disney is, so I am setting a challenge for myself. For February I am setting a budget for food and misc., we are going to eat out no more than 4 times, and I hope to have 20 no spend days. We shall see what happens!

No comments: