Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 2

Today was day 2 of my new lifestyle change. I am feeling great and very positive! I feel like I might actually be able to wear a pair of shorts this summer or maybe even a cute summer dress.
The diet pills are working ok. I'm not feeling jittery or anything and the are definitely curbing the cravings. I do have a bit of a headache but I think that this might just be caffeine withdrawals.

Now for some cute Bug news...She has started 1 day a week mom's day out on Mondays. So, Monday I pick her up from school and I am asking her all the standard questions. "Did you have a good day?" "Did you get in trouble?" etc when all of a sudden she looks at me and says "Momma, you are getting on my nerves." I couldn't help but to laugh because truth is she probably heard it from me.

No comments: