Monday, June 14, 2010

Such a good feeling.

I love it when you have those days, that you just feel like you got so much accomplished. It seems like your bed feels just a little more comfy that night. I am having one of those days. Bug went to spend the night with her aunt and uncle tonight and I got in the yard and did some yard word. It felt so good! I used to cut the grass all the time before I had Bug.

We leave on Wednesday for vacation and I have this huge long list of things that I need to get done. I am glad to be able to check off the grass cutting and weed eating. Tomorrow I will work on packing and cleaning the car. Tuesday I will have to get the house spotless. I am on of those people that just can not leave a dirty house and go on vacation. I want to come home to a nice clean house.

No comments: