Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ahh

My baby is getting so big and it makes me so sad. She has informed me that she has to start going to school or me and daddy will go to jail if she doesn't. LOL I think that she got this from my parents while they were trying to convince her to go to preschool.

Saturday, I was watching my cousin's 2 month old and I was overwhelmed with having 2 kids and to top it off the baby was very cranky. Bug told me she had to potty and I told her that she would have to go by herself that I couldn't put the baby down. She pouted for a minute and then ran back to the bathroom. A few minutes later she comes back and says "I peed, wiped, flushed, put on my panties, and turned the light off. Are you proud of me?" She has never done that by herself before. I though that I was going to cry. LOL

I wish that I could just freeze time for a little while.

No comments: