Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sick to my stomach

So, in the next couple of weeks I will have to face something that I really, really don't want to. I'm pretty sure that we are going to have to Bug in daycare. I have thought of every possible solution to get around it, and there just isn't anyway. BigDaddy works one of those crazy jobs with a different schedule every week, so that's not an option.

I understand that there is nothing wrong with daycare and that people do what they have to do, it's just not something that I am comfortable with. I don't want to leave my baby with someone else. I don't want to miss a minute with her. Maybe I will just try to work on the weekends and the summer when my mom is off work.

Ugh, I can't even think about it. It honest to God makes me feel sick to my stomach.

No comments: