Thursday, September 16, 2010

Blah

You definitely do not want to come to our house right now, we all 3 have the freaking swine flu! Ugh!

Tuesday, Bug and I woke up with what I thought was just a cold by today mine had gotten some what worse and I thought it had turned into a sinus infection. So I decided to go to the Dr. and take Bug with me just to be on the safe side, I couldn't believe it when the Dr. came in in and said that we both had tested positive for the swine flu. We came home and told BigDaddy the verdict and decided that he should go and get checked and yep, he was positive too.

The best news...I can't take anything for it and just have to suffer through. Oh the joys of pregnancy!

You would never know that Bug has the flu because it hasn't slowed her down a bit. I just want to lay in the bed and she is wide open.

No comments: