Thursday, December 9, 2010

Not sure where to start.

I am not even sure where to start with this post. First I guess I can't believe that it is December 9th. Where the heck did this year go? It has went by so fast and I can't believe that in 2 months my baby will be 4. 4?!? Umm, how did that happen? I just had her yesterday. I can't believe that in just 4 short months that I will be a mom to two.

I really want to be a good blogger. I want to sit down everyday and recapture what happened that day and I really have no good excuse for why I don't. I just don't for some reason. Being a better blogger will definitely be on my list of New Year's resolutions. Bug has been so funny lately and I find my self saying "I really need to get out the video camera." or "I really should write that down somewhere." but I don't. And then two days later I have forgot what it was.

We found out that baby to be is a boy!! Big Daddy and I are over the moon excited about it. Bug on the other, umm, not so much. When the ultrasound tech announced that it was a boy she started crying and loudly proclaimed "I don't want a brother, I want a sister.". She got down in the floor was quite for a few minutes and then looked at Big Daddy with her little finger pointing and said "This is all your fault.". LOL

I haven't started buying anything and won't until it is almost time for him to get here. I am just weird like that. I almost feel like I am going to jinx it. This of course drives my mom insane. She wanted to go out and buy everything as soon as we announced we were pregnant. She did the same thing with Bug.

In other very exciting news I am getting a niece or nephew. My brother and sister in law are pregnant! They are due in June. I am over the moon happy for them. I am also excited that my baby will have a cousin just two months younger. I hope that they will become the best of friends.

No comments: