Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ready to face 2011 head on.

Wow, I can't believe that it is already 2011. I am excited about a new year and new possibilities. I am excited to meet the new addition to our family. For this blog post I just want to lay out my New Year's resolutions.

  • Family dinner at the table. No more eating in the living room in front of the tv.
  • Save a down payment and buy a house.
  • Eat more healthy as a family. (Less processed stuff, more organic.)
  • I want to volunteer and give back more.
  • Find and get Bug into a really good preschool.
  • Remember to take my reusable bags to the store.
  • Blog at least 3 times a week.

Ok, that is all that I can think of for now. I am sure that I will be back to add more. I want 2011 to be the year that I get things done. I am excited to see what God has in store for our family.

No comments: