Wednesday, January 5, 2011

She makes me laugh.

The following conversation took place between Bug and I this morning.

Me: Bug, what do you want for breakfast?
Bug: I want those little square things, that have salt on them.
Me: I have no idea what you are talking about. What color are they?
Bug: You know those little square things, that are light brown and come in a white box. We bought them at Target.
Me: Crackers? You want crackers?
Bug: No, I don't want crackers. You are making me very mad. If you don't figure out what I am talking about I am going to be so mad.
Me: (going through everything in the cabinets and fridge)
Bug: Come on we will watch tv and they will come on there.

At this point I think my kid has lost it and proceed to try and call BigDaddy. After sitting there about 20 minutes a Cinnamon Toast Crunch commercial comes on.

Bug: That! That! That is what I am talking about momma. That is what I want.

I was laughing so hard at this point. Not only at our exchange but at the fact that she knew that a commercial would come on.

No comments: